Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Plaid & Prada

So first of all, I decided to change my blog name to something a bit more personal. I chose Ciao Ravenna because my name is a city in Italy and "ciao" means "hello" and goodbye" in Italian and the name just stuck in my head after I thought of it.

Now, moving on to the actual post...this comfy outfit that I have had on repeat this Fall. The shirt and jeans are both from Topshop and were my first purchases from the brand...I have to say I'm in love! I'm kind of obsessed with their 'Leigh' jeans (so so so comfortable) now and already ordered another pair *oops*. I'm loving the lace-up flats trend because they make the simplest outfit look chic. The flats I'm wearing are from Old Navy and they look exactly like the Topshop lace-ups that every blogger seems to have. These Old Navy lace-ups are really comfortable for a pair of flats.

Ciao!
- Ravenna








Top: Topshop    Jeans: Topshop    Shoes: Old Navy    Bag: Tory Burch (sold out)    Sunglasses: Prada



No comments:

Post a Comment