Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Kimono Vibes

Kimonos are really popular these days whether it be in the form of shorter tops or longer robe-esque pieces. Pairing kimono tops with a pair of jeans really gives your outfit that effortlessly chic look. I decided to pair my top with a pair of lighter wash jeans so that it could really stand out and be the star of the outfit. I also think this kimono top would look good with a pair of culottes as well.














       Top: Zara (sold out, similar here)

Jeans: Gap
   Bag: Zara (sold out)
  Sunglasses: Ahlem

16 comments:

  1. LOVE that top!! Definitely need this in my life omg

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a huge compliment! 😊

      Delete
  3. I love the floral design of this top. It looks so chic yet minimal and I'd definitely wear it.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Your latest outfit post is great!

      Delete
  5. This floral kimono looks amazing on you. I adore this casual chic outfit babe.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimono's print is really particular!!Love the way you styled it!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look, it’s a nice way of styling…
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete